As you plan your travel for 2024, find destinations that enlighten your senses. Life is too short. Drink the good wine, splurge where you sleep, and eat well. Discover the untold stories of wine country in St. Helena, the roots of Napa Valley.
A well-rested traveler is poised to savor the true essence of this picturesque paradise. In the pursuit of the ultimate wellness hack, these luxury accommodations understand that rejuvenation is not just a necessity but a cherished indulgence.
- At Meadowood Napa Valley, noise pollution does not exist. Tucked into St. Helena’s hillside, this exclusive 5-star rated resort on 250 acres ensures tranquility intertwined with nature.
- Across the valley floor at Alila Napa Valley, discover St. Helena’s exclusive adult-only resort. Decompress in your private soaking tub, or book a private yoga and meditation poolside.
- Less than one mile from St. Helena’s Historic Shopping District sits Southbridge Napa Valley, rumored to have an impeccable turndown service. Hop into a nearby eucalyptus steam room before bed for rejuvenating sleep.
- For expansive vineyard panoramas, Poetry Inn Napa Valley is an ideal haven for a secluded and peaceful retreat.
Napa Valley Restaurant Week is not to be missed in January. For ten full days, Napa Valley’s world-class restaurants offer exclusive deals on inventive epicurean meals and experiences. Some of our favorite upcoming experiences include:
- Brasswood Bar + Kitchen’s 4-course dinner for only $50 (Insider Tip: Order the mozzarella to start!)
- House of Better 3-course lunch including their infamous pie for $45
- Clif Family Bruschetteria $25 Lunch with wine
- Forum at Meadowood’s 3-course dinner for $60
- Gatehouse Restaurant at the Culinary Institute of America 3-course lunch for $29
- TRUSS Restaurant + Bar $45 3-course lunch or dinner
- Harvest Table $38 Weekend Brunch and $60 3-course dinner
Make your reservations and escape to St. Helena for a culinary adventure!
Explore St. Helena’s Historic Shopping District, a captivating blend of late 1800s history and modern style. Spend an afternoon strolling art galleries and spotting historical place markers or shop carefully curated boutiques like Pearl Wonderful Clothing and Pennyweight. Catch a movie at the iconic single-screen Cameo Cinema or enjoy a pre-dinner aperitif at the Market Restaurant Bar. Make a day of it, and don’t miss some of St. Helena’s hidden gems while shopping…
- Visit ACME Fine Wines for a bespoke wine experience
- Nosh on artisan gelato, St. Helena’s delectable secret, Roman Holiday Gelato
- Find rare beers at Erosion Tap House
- Have tea time in the courtyard at NO|MA House Cafe & Collective
- Sip wine in a historic bank vault at The Saint Wine Bar & Lounge
- Explore the often missed 2nd floor of Napa Valley Vintage Home