The St. Helena Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association organized to enhance the local economy and the St. Helena brand for the direct and indirect benefit of its members and the community.
Here is our commitment:
• Strengthen the local economy
• Promote St. Helena as a destination
• Represent & support the interests of local business
• Promote the benefits of business in the community
• Enhance our City’s small town charm
Recent Chamber Accomplishments -Updated 9/20/20
The business community is the HEART of the Chamber.
Recent Accomplishments & Upcoming Projects:
• The Chamber has led most business communication efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic. Working closely with county, city and other important organizations, to provide safe and cohesive messaging to our businesses.
• Implemented weekly ZOOM meeting with city & local businesses to streamline communication.
• Downtown Business Bingo. Launching in 2020. This is a shopping/dining incentive program that will highlight Downtown.
• Raised nearly 30K for the St. Helena Gift Card Challenge for area businesses to support and help provide income for businesses when they were forced to close do to Covid-19. No fees were assessed/requested for this program and all profits were given to the businesses accordingly.
• Launched 5 workshops for businesses during the pandemic. For example: How to market your business during Covid-19 & How to build e-commerce and get your business online.
• Launched the Recovery Response Resource Center for area business to use as a resource during Covid-19.
• Provided Covid-19 Safety Signs & direction to ALL area businesses not just Chamber members. This included, door signs, floor decals, client directional systems and much more.
• Banner installed across Main Street. Thank you to the City for this effort.
• Rent Business advocation. Pushed for advancement in working with landlords to make sure they are working with their tenants during such a difficult time on high rents, being an advocate for area businesses and the importance of working with their tenants to keep area businesses thriving now and in the future.
• Chamber worked closely with the city regarding recent loan opportunities for area businesses. We’ve been a huge advocate and working with the city on encroachment permits for businesses and restaurants who are struggling to navigate during this difficult time of Covid-19.
• Launched LIVE CHAT to help navigate questions during Covid-19 on Sthelena.com.
• Launched multiple videos to ensure safety regarding Covid-19. One focused on the importance of wearing masks, the other was to help ease stress amongst businesses during such a difficult time.
• Completed radio advertising spots to ensure safe mask wearing regarding Covid-19 in Napa Valley.
• Launched #SthelenaStrongerTogether movement to relay community stories of importance.
• Donated $2100 for scholarships to Graduating St. Helena High School Seniors.
• Launched shop local campaign #94574 to help promote supporting local businesses.
• Continues to operate the welcome center on Main Street that sees over 30K visitors a year.
• Working on Jingle All the Way 2020. More details to come.
• Hunt Street Outdoor recreational dining area in partnership with the City of St. Helena.
• Little Book of Big Experiences
• Celebrate Community Awards 2020 & 2021
• Chamber Membership Growth
• St. Helena Newsletter
• IG Takeovers & social media growth
Continuous Marketing Efforts:
• September 15th, the Chamber launched a $75,000 marketing campaign in partnership with Calistoga and Yountville to promote Up Valley, Napa Valley. The goal is to increase traffic to the area.
• We have strategic digital advertising campaigns “Be St. Helena” that run and target specific demographics using marketing dollars to promote St. Helena.
• In partnership with a well-versed PR & Marketing firm under the Chamber’s direction, we have seen coverage in a national scale and working towards international.
• Shot 12 marketing videos to use in the 2020/2021 fiscal year advertising campaigns.
• Marketing coverage that includes television spots, magazine, digital and print articles.
• Hosted multiple journalists and influencers year round for strategic coverage.
• See our marketing coverage book here.
• Social Media growth on all platforms.
• Partner with local businesses for large destination marketing events, such as the Drive-In Movie Theatre.
• Launched our new Inspiration Guide with custom itineraries on Sthelena.com for tourists to help them plan their next road trip to St. Helena https://www.sthelena.com/category/itineraries/
• Launched wine passport Little Book of Big Experiences.
President and CEO- Amy Carabba-Salazar firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer – Joaquin Razo email@example.com
Welcome Center & Membership Services Coordinator – Alexandra Dale firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance: Jeannie Kerr Jeannie@sthelena.com
Public Relations & Marketing: The Abbi Agency email@example.com
Social Media: Good Things Done Right firstname.lastname@example.org