About the St. Helena Chamber of Commerce
The St. Helena Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association organized to enhance the local economy and the St. Helena brand for the direct and indirect benefit of its members and the community. We are the voice of businesses.
Recent Accomplishments & Upcoming Projects as of May 3, 2021.
Business Recovery Efforts:
- The Chamber has led business communication efforts during the COVID-19 pandemic, working closely with county, city, and other important organizations, to provide safe and cohesive messaging to our businesses.
- Manage Chamber memberships and offerings. We hold a 95% current membership retention rate.
- Implemented weekly virtual meetings with city & local businesses to streamline communication amongst businesses.
- Provided 7 weeks of FREE business recovery-related workshops for area businesses.
- Launched in partnership with Pacific Union University a free Leadership Napa Valley Digital Series.
- Built the Recovery Response Resource Center for area businesses to use as a resource during Covid-19.
- Leader in rent business advocacy. Pushed for advancement in working with landlords to make sure they are working with tenants during such a difficult time. The Chamber is an advocate for area businesses and the importance of landlords working with tenants to keep area businesses thriving now and in the future.
- Operate both a Destination Marketing newsletter and a Local newsletter on behalf of the Chamber and our members.
- Launched the new Member Minute for Chamber partners. It’s a resource guide that comes out monthly to our partners to help with business development and communication efforts.
- All marketing reporting numbers can be viewed here for the last quarter: Click Me!
- Currently working with The Abbi Agency to refresh the St. Helena Brand logo.
- Currently working with The Abbi Agency on multiple splash pages and Digital Marketing Ad Campaigns.
- Created the St. Helena Pledge page. View it here.
- Press/upcoming TV live shots & digital ads. The Abbi Agency handles the Chamber’s press coverage, including recent TV coverage of the Wine Barrel Tour and all St. Helena events. The Chamber has multiple ad campaigns running to promote the city. Link to full Coverage Book
- Influencer marketing for strategic social media coverage. Twelve influencers recently visited St. Helena through January 2021-April 2021. All influencers have custom itineraries and directions for marketing coverage using specific hashtags, highlighting all of St. Helena, including wineries, hotels, restaurants, and shopping.
- Paid marketing content on IG, Facebook, and TikTok, including partnerships with travel influencers.
- Video content produced, shot, and edited new promotional marketing videos to promote and highlight St. Helena. All videos have advertising dollars backed behind them and targeted towards drive markets to promote the destination to the visitor.
- Coverage in top Travel blogs.
- Sharing a recent publication from @BonTraveler that the Chamber coordinated for our destination marketing efforts linked here.
- Hosted multiple journalists year-round for strategic print coverage. Link to full Coverage Book
- Social media growth on all platforms, including 27K on Instagram.
- Hosted a large social media Giveaway to grow coverage of our partners.
- Partner with local businesses for large destination marketing events including Sidewalk Sale, Summer Concert Series, and more!
- Manage the Inspiration Guide with custom itineraries on Sthelena.com for tourists to help them plan their next road trip to St. Helena.
- Heavily promoted and launched the shop local campaign #94574 to help promote supporting local businesses.
- 3- City Marketing Plan:
- The St. Helena Chamber is also working in partnership on a 3-City Marketing plan with Calistoga and Yountville to draw traffic UpValley. This plan is currently performing well and has increased web traffic 54%. It’s called “Wide Open Wanderland”. Ads are currently running in drive markets to promote the destination.
Little Book of Big Experiences Wine Passport:
- The Chamber produces a wine passport each year. It runs from November-June. This year, the passport is partnered with hotels all over Napa Valley. This helps ensure foot traffic to St. Helena.
Welcome Center & Chamber Projects:
- Continue to operate the Welcome Center on Main Street that sees over 30K visitors annually.
- Donated $2100 for local scholarships to graduating St. Helena High School seniors.
Celebrate Awards & Nominations:
- The St. Helena Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors kicked off nominations for the 2020 Celebrate St. Helena Community Awards. Since 1971, The St. Helena Chamber of Commerce has recognized citizens and businesses for their outstanding contributions to the community with annual awards. Honorees will be chosen from nominations submitted by the public in the following categories:
- Business of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Non-Profit of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
The Chamber Team
President and CEO- Amy Carabba-Salazar email@example.com
Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer – Stephanie Iacobacci firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome Center & Membership Services Coordinator – Alexandra Dale email@example.com
Finance: Jeannie Kerr Jeannie@sthelena.com
Public Relations & Marketing: The Abbi Agency firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Things Done Right: email@example.com