Bring Mom to St. Helena this Mother’s Day! Our little town is looking mighty beautiful this time of year, and the blooms are out in full force. All the more reason to celebrate Mama’s special day on May 12th. We’ve got options, whether you’re looking for the traditional or a little more unique cheers your favorite gal in wine country!
Mother’s Day at Merryvale and Starmont Winery
Sunday, May 12, 10:00 am – 05:30 pm
It’s time to celebrate you, Mom! Join Merryvale or Starmont Winery for a wine tasting at either winery location on Mother’s Day for a special treat. Mom will receive a splash of Solstice Sparkling Wine and a sweet Micaela Boreyko chocolate.
May 12, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
$95 per person / $80 Members (up to 2 tickets)
Treat Mom to a luxurious seated al fresco brunch on the Terrace overlooking Vittorio’s Vineyard. Each delicious course will be paired with V. Sattui sparkling wines and 90+ point selections. The brunch menu, prepared by Michelin Star Chef Stefano Masanti and team, includes:
- 1st course: Selection of fresh-baked Italian pastries
- 2nd course: Grapefruit Brulee with fresh mixed berries and mascarpone cheese
- 3rd course: Prosciutto Benedict with potatoes and truffled hollandaise (or) Vegetable Quiche
- 4th course: Flourless Chocolate Cake with strawberry coulis and salted caramel gelato
May 12, 11:30a – 1:30P $95 General / $80 Wine Club / $35 Kids
This Mother’s Day, celebrate all the special ladies in your life with a lovely brunch hosted on the back deck of their estate ranch house. Grgich’s Mother’s Day Brunch will be served in an exquisite buffet style with their 2018 Rosé Napa Valley, 2016 Chardonnay Miljenko’s Selection and 2015 Merlot Napa Valley available for pairing.
All ladies will be greeted with a rose and refreshing white wine spritzer – the perfect start of a relaxing day surrounded by the ones they love.
May 12, all day
Give your mom a gift that is as elegant and lovely as she is – a day on board the Napa Valley Wine Train. You trip includes:
- Multiple course gourmet meal
- Welcome flowers for mom
- Complimentary glass of rosé and chocolates
- 3-hour journey on the Napa Valley Wine Trail
More Gift Ideas:
- A bottle of Merryvale Winery Cabernet Sauvignon and a box of chocolates upon arrival
- Two restorative fifty-minute Swedish Massages or a fifty-minute Swedish Couples Massage in our Health Spa
- A continental breakfast of freshly-baked pastries, seasonal fruit, fruit juices, and freshly-roasted coffee from our local purveyors in our first-floor living room off of the courtyard
Pearl Wonderful Clothing offers the best of the best in contemporary fashion. This award-winning boutique has friendly and knowledgeable staff — a refined and intimate setting in a historic stone building on Main Street. The open shop is a great place to find more well-known and smaller designers. It also features jewelry crafted by local designers and have collections of carefully chosen vintage earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.
Fideaux was one of the first dog boutiques. Since its opening, every imaginable breed of dog has come to peruse the shop’s offerings. Regular clients return again and again for the special gourmet dog foods and treats. They have a vast assortment of treats, toys, and supplies for both cats and dogs. Plus they also sell dog wine (non-alcoholic of course)!
Dean & Deluca is a specialty retail shop offering imported specialties and gourmet foods. Dean & Deluca also features a café and wine bar with indoor and outdoor seating. They offer full-service catering of prepared foods and have fresh produce, bakery, cheese, and charcuterie departments.
Looking for brunch options to take Mom? Check out our restaurants!
Planning on making a weekend of it? Book your rooms today!