The centerpiece of The Meritage Wine Country resort is The Village, featuring a lush lawn encircled by tasting rooms and steps from a selection of star-rated restaurants, bars, and year-round activities. On-site restaurants, tasting rooms, and things to do include:
- Olive & Hay: Casual yet refined Napa Valley restaurant where rustic accents are incorporated with a modern approach to Wine Country cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Village Bistro: French-influenced concept with a wine country twist. The dining experience is based on family-style dining, and guests are encouraged to share their food paired with wines from their extensive wine list. Dine Friday to Sunday for dinner or a snack.
- Crush Lounge: The premier destination for laidback Napa Valley dining, Crush offers cocktails, sports entertainment, and six lanes of bowling all in one place. Open daily, group pricing available.
- Fivetown Grocery: For a truly spectacular experience reminiscent of inviting Napa Valley farmers markets, Fivetown Grocery offers everything you need to create the perfect picnic on our expansive community lawn.
- Picnic in the Vineyards: Experience the spirit of Wine Country during a private 2-hour picnic amongst Meritage Resort’s 9 acres of hillside Napa Valley vineyards. Stroll through the vineyard with friends and a glass of wine. Meritage offers weekly Saturday morning hikes through the vineyard and Sunday morning flow yoga on the vineyard deck.
- Food and Wine Center: A unique dining experience that centers around the journey of each ingredient and the craftsmanship of each chef while blending traditional culture and modern techniques.