Newton Vineyard
DETAILS

Newton Vineyard is a 560-acre terraced mountain property, almost 80 percent of which remains in its native forested state. The other 20 percent is immaculate, boasting roses, a stunning French garden and a pagoda. It’s a charming setting in which to enjoy some of Napa Valley’s most carefully-crafted wine; the winery was custom designed to reduce the handling of fruit—from the use of gravity flow systems to separate batch fermenting. Newton wines are also naturally fermented using indigenous yeast to preserve the natural fruit essence achieved in the vineyard. A wide array of tours and tastings are available by reservation.

Newton Vineyard

2555 Madrona Ave, St Helena, CA 94574, USA