Directions to St. Helena CA
Just a scenic 90 minute drive from San Francisco and Sacramento, and 35 minutes from Santa Rosa, St. Helena is centrally located between Napa and Sonoma counties.
From San Francisco
- Get on to 101 N towards the Golden Gate Bridge (Toll).
- Take 101 N past Santa Rosa and take the Mark West Springs East to Calistoga
- Follow Mark West Springs as it turns into Porter Creek Road
- Turn Left on Petrified Forest Road
- Turn Right on Foothill Boulevard, and follow Hwy. 29 South 7 miles to St. Helena
From the East Bay
- Get onto 880 to 80E towards Sacramento and cross the Carquinez Straights Bridge (Toll)
- Take CA-37W toward Napa
- Take exit 19 for CA-29/Sonoma Blvd toward Napa
- Follow CA-29N all the way into St. Helena. Can’t miss it!
- Get onto I-80 W
- Get onto CA-12 W/Jameson Canyon Rd toward Napa
- Turn right CA-29 N
- Follow CA-29N all the way into St. Helena. We can’t wait to see you!!
From the North Coast
- Get onto US-101 S/Redwood Hwy
- Take exit River Road exit just before you hit Santa Rosa
- Turn left. River Road becomes Mark West Springs Rd after you cross 101
- Continue onto Porter Creek Rd
- Turn left onto Petrified Forest Rd
- Turn right onto Foothill Blvd
- Foothill Blvd. turns into Hwy. 29. Head south 7 miles to St. Helena. Welcome!