As we embark on holiday festivities your body and mind will be craving a more leisurely pace only found in St. Helena, the roots of Napa Valley.
Enjoy the wonders of the season, from well-appointed inns, such as Inn St. Helena, to luxurious sanctuaries nestled in the hillsides of Napa Valley, like the Forbes star-rated Meadowood Napa Valley and Alila Napa Valley.
Our favorite memories are made over excellent meals you’ll want to relive time and time again. Cozy into a booth at Farmstead Restaurant by Long Meadow Ranch and enjoy their seasonal Dungeness crab roll, or explore their grass-fed beef dishes from their very own ranch. Explore the Culinary Institute of America’s Winter Faire on December 17th. Stroll, sip, and snack on treats created by future top chefs in St. Helena.
St. Helena’s Historic Main Street is glittering in lights, and Main Street store windows are shining bright. Make your shopping day sweeter by sipping a warm beverage from Model Bakery. Savor hand-crafted gelato from St. Helena’s newest gelato shop, Roman Holiday Gelato. From cashmere scarves at Reed’s Napa Valley to dinnerware at Studio Findings, St. Helena has all the gifts you need this season.
Not-to-be-missed Winter Experiences
- Yurt Village at The Charter Oak Restaurant
- Four Seasons Winter Chalets at TRUSS
- Merry Meritage Ice Skating Rink
- The Reserve Tower Tasting at V. Sattui Winery
- Little Book of Big Experiences Winter Passport
- Winter Wine Stroll at Chandon
- Handcrafted Holiday Chocolates + Hot Cocoa at Woodhouse Chocolate
- Wine & Caviar Brunch at Davies Vineyards
- Sunday, December 3rd – Raymond Holiday Open House
- Friday, December 8th – Wreath Making at Dr. Wilkinson’s 5:30pm-8pm
- Saturday, December 9th – Snap a photo with Santa at the Beringer Holiday Wine Barrel Tree from 11am-1pm
- Saturday, December 9th – Shop the St. Helena Winter Market 10am-6pm at Native Sons Hall
- Saturday, December 9th – Winter Wonderland: Merryvale’s Spectacular Holiday Dinner Celebration
- Saturday, December 9th – The Ultimate Cheese Plate Class at Frog’s Leap Winery
- Saturday, December 9th – Sequoia Grove Holiday Winemaker Dinner
- Sunday, December 10th – Gingerbread Ranch Decorating at Long Meadow Ranch Winery & Farmstead
- Friday, December 15th – Dungeness Crab & Chardonnay Cooking Classat Cakebread Cellars
- Saturday, December 16th – Community Cookie & Ornament Making at Beringer Holiday Wine Barrel Tree
- Saturday, December 16th – Annual Cookie Party at Charles Krug Winery
- Sunday, December 17th – Mimosas and Mistletoe at The Estate Yountville
- Monday, December 25th – Christmas Holiday Brunch at Meritage Resort