The St. Helena Chamber of Commerce concentrates its efforts into three strategic Committees. These Committees are collaborative groups open to Chamber members who would like to have input into and influence on the policies, programs and activities of the Chamber. To participate in a Committee, contact the Chair.
Chair: Mike Garrow, Meadowood Napa Valley, Southbridge Napa Valley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market St. Helena and its business to targeted consumers to build revenue with low impact to the Community.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing plan with measurable results that:
- Builds overnight visitor business (heads to beds)
- Builds St. Helena Restaurant revenue (forks in hands)
- Builds St. Helena retail revenue (bucks in tills); maximize Main Street Retail revenue and winery tasting room revenue through
- strategic business recruitment and current business promotion and education.
Chair: Katie Leonardini, Whitehall Lane Winery and Vineyards – email@example.com
- Advocate for issues central to our mission’s success and improve business climate in St. Helena and in Napa County.
- Develop and advocate on Business and Economic Development issues as they arise.
- Promote ways to increase the City’s revenue
- Advocate Streetscape design outlined by St. Helena Renaissance Foundation.
- Work with City Departments to ensure successful community events.
Chair: Marcus Marquez, Brasswood Estates –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilitate opportunities for business to be involved in community and non-profit issues and events.
- Nurture community relationships and facilitate collaboration between business and service organizations.
- Engage the community in productive dialogue about St. Helena issues and communicate effectively business’ perspective.