Destination Management Through Research
Visit Napa Valley is proud to release the findings of its 2014 Napa Valley Visitor Industry Economic Impact report as well as its 2014 Visitor Profile report, as a result of a yearlong visitor profile study conducted by Destination Analysts.
Here is a snapshot of what we’ve learned:
- In 2014, the Napa Valley welcomed a total of 3.3 million visitors
- 86.4 percent of visitors were from the United States and 13.6 percent were international visitors
- The Napa Valley visitor industry generated $1.63 billion in total visitor spending inside the county, most of which was generated from local hotel guests ($1.2 billion, or 72 percent of the total).
- Hotel guests spent an average of $389 per person, per day
- Visitors staying in a lodging property spent an average of 2.9 days in the Napa Valley
- 93% of visitors said they are “likely or very likely” to return
View the full report here: visitnapavalley.com/research_statistics.htm